Monday, May 23, 2005

Amazing Terry Callier penned track from Rotary Connection

Song For Everyman - Rotary Connection

I first heard David Holmes play Rotary Connection and am forever thankful - I'm always coming back to it. This is from the same album as I am the Black Gold of the Sun, "Hey Love", it builds and builds

Was very pleased to find Terry Callier penned this - you can hear his sound in here - very spiritual in that down to earth way

You can find it tucked away as track 16 on the dual Songs/Hey Love CD

2 Comments:

Anonymous krs said...

Hey, what a nice blog this is!

The first time I heard this song was on a Norman Jay Giant 45 show, a classic one I still listen to on MD. It's a great composition indeed, I didn't know mister Callier was the composer, thanks for that info.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Astroboy said...

Funny, I had this album at the back of the pile for a couple years now, and heard 4Hero's Les Fleurs and was reminded of the New Rotary Connection. Totally forgot Black Gold was on there too! Nice little coincidence for ya!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home